Designated departure dates between June 29th and September 1st.
|Meitetsu Bus Center 4F Meeting at 8：30 /Return at around 17：40|
Tour Fee / per person (aged 2 and older)(Lunch included)
Infant(0-1 year old cannot participate)
* Japanese Beef (Wagyu) can be changed to seafood. Please request when apply for the reservation.
* This tour is operated by a Japanese tour guide in Japanese. For foreign visitors, English-speaking staff will accompany to give them some basic information such as meeting place and time, but not detailed sightseeing information. Tourist information handouts written in Chinese and English will also be provided.
* The tour itinerary may need to be adjusted due to traffic or weather conditions.
* The returning time may be delayed due to traffic congestion.
* The customers cannot request any specific seat, and generally the foreign visitors will be seated at the back of the bus for convenience.
* Infant (0-1 year old) cannot participate as the seatbelt cannot be fastened securely and properly.
* If you make a reservation a few days before the tour departure with only a few oversea participants, English speaking staff may not be accompanying with you during the tour.
* Free Wi-Fi & Outlet are available on the bus. （There are some areas on the way where Wi-Fi may not be working.）
|Name of chartered bus company||Meitetsu Kanko Bus|
|Place of departure||Meitetsu Bus Center 4F, Nagoya Station|
|Tour guide||Japanese-speaking tour guide, English-speaking staff|
|The tour fee includes||Bus fare, Lunch, Wi-Fi, Power outlet
*No refunds for voluntarily skipped tour items.
|Tour duration||Approximately 9 hours.|
|Minimum number of participants required for departure||1 person.
Departures of this tour are guaranteed with one person.
|Planning and Execution of Tour||MEITETSU KANKO BUS
member of the Japan Association of Travel Agents (JATA)
Licensed Travel Agent under the Japan Tourism Agency, License No. 1857
Meitetsu Jingumae Station West Building 8F, 3-6-34 Jingu, Atsuta-ku,
Nagoya City, 456-0031
［Colorful Autumn Leaves] TATEYAMA KUROBE ALPINE ROUTE
［ 2-Day Bus Tour ］
Designated departure dates between September 30th and October 7th
Shirakawa-go & Takayama
［ 1-Day Bus Tour ］
EVERYDAY between 04/01/2019 and 09/30/2019
( Except for 04/14 – 15, 05/01 and 06/01 )
Japan Alps KAMIKOCHI
［ 1-Day Bus Tour ］
Designated departure dates between June 18th and September 30th